A monthly focus group from Engagious/Schlesinger of swing voters in Michigan found that they found Joe Biden mentally unfit from Office.
Warren, Mich. swing voters on Joe Biden:
“Many of the voters couldn’t name a single achievement Biden has had in his life”
“I just feel that what he’s saying is not making any sense to me”
Biden is a “puppet” not “mentally capable of being president”https://t.co/hlQpGqgfDe
— Elizabeth Harrington (@LizRNC) July 27, 2020
What they’re saying: “I just feel that what he’s saying is not making any sense to me,” said Sharon T. of Biden’s television appearances. She called Biden “a puppet” for wearing a mask in public, suggesting that he was only doing it to be politically correct.
- Many of these voters prioritize the economy as their #1 issue in this election and continue to trust Trump on that issue, saying the economy was doing well before the pandemic.
- In addition to improving the economy and trying to bring more jobs to the U.S., Jeff O. said he’s picking Trump because “I don’t think that Biden is mentally capable of being president.”
- Matt T. described Biden as “up there in age” and “showing signs of dementia” as well as “a puppet” who is “controlled by a lot of people in the deep state.” He went on to define that term as “the lobbyists, the people that have the big money, the people that have influence on a lot of the politicians.”
Negative feelings toward Biden were mostly rooted in glimpses of TV highlights and a feeling that Biden “becomes lost in his answers,” as one participant put it.
- Shelley D. said she recently watched a YouTube video compilation of Biden’s “blunders” and “all these ridiculous things that come out of his mouth or his stuttering.”
- Vicki S., who will vote Biden over Trump because of Trump’s handling of the coronavirus, said: “I don’t want either of them. It’s the lesser of two evils in my book.”
Out of the 9 they looked at 7 of them would vote for Trump in 2020. All of them voted for President Trump in 2016.
The Palmieri Report is a Pro-America News Outlet founded by Jacob Palmieri two years ago at the age of 19. Since its founding, it has gotten over 1M pages views and over 20k followers. The Palmieri Report is dedicated to giving people the truth so that they can form their own informed political opinions.