Elon Musk has won his battle against the radical leftists who were in charge of Twitter.
Twitter has officially accepted Elon Musk’s offer to buy Twitter.
ELON MUSK BUYS TWITTER
– Twitter's board approves deal
– $54.20 per share, $44B total
– Will become private company
– Musk: 'Free speech is bedrock of democracy'
– Musk: Adding new features, open source algorithm
– Musk vows to defeat spam bots, 'authenticate all humans'
— Election Wizard 🇺🇸 (@ElectionWiz) April 25, 2022
Here is his statement:
The Palmieri Report is a Pro-America News Outlet founded by Jacob Palmieri. The Palmieri Report is dedicated to giving people the truth so that they can form their own informed political opinions.
Follow us on social media:
Listen to our Daily News Podcast!