UPDATE: It seems that you now can’t even tweet the link
Yes, @SidneyPowell1 has kept her promise to the nation.
“96,600 votes must be disregarded.”
— Sebastian Gorka DrG (@SebGorka) November 26, 2020
An earlier version of Article
Twitter is now censoring the link to Sidney Powell’s Website by hitting it with an “unsafe link” warning.
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) November 26, 2020
Twitter is now censoring legal documents:
Twitter won’t let you read a legal document. Amazing. https://t.co/TxX3xzlcq3
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) November 26, 2020
It’s literally a pdf of a legal document
God forbid anyone reads a complaint https://t.co/wrHv8bg5r9
— Will Chamberlain (@willchamberlain) November 26, 2020
This is just more evidence that the truth is not what Twitter is interested in. It is their narrative.
Update: New Link to the legal filing:
— The Election Wizard🧙♂️ (@Wizard_Predicts) November 26, 2020
Here is what was released:
Sidney Powell has officially released two complaints in both Georgia and Michigan.
🚨Double Kraken💥@SidneyPowell1, former Federal Prosecutor, has filed TWO bombshell Federal lawsuits (GA & MI) alleging massive election fraud against Trump in election 2020.
— 🧢BeingMac (@BeingRealMac) November 26, 2020
— BardsFM 🇺🇸 (@BardsFM) November 26, 2020
She even alleged foreign interference in the 2020 election:
From @SidneyPowell1’s lawsuit filed in Georgia
“… the Dominion software was accessed by agents acting on behalf of China & Iran in order to monitor & manipulate elections, including the most recent US general election in 2020.”https://t.co/1WcEVbOhCs pic.twitter.com/zjBOqCt85Z
— Heshmat Alavi (@HeshmatAlavi) November 26, 2020
Powell’s suit made a variety of allegations, including that:
- At least 96,600 absentee ballots were requested and counted but were never recorded as being returned to county election boards by the voter. “Thus, at a minimum, 96,600 votes must be disregarded,” the suit said.
- Kemp and Raffensperger “rushed through the purchase of Dominion voting machines and software in 2019 for the 2020 Presidential Election” without due diligence and disregarded safety concerns.
- “There is incontrovertible physical evidence that the standards of physical security of the voting machines and the software were breached, and machines were connected to the internet in violation of professional standards and state and federal laws.”
- Fulton County election workers used a claim of a water leak to evacuate poll watchers and workers for several hours on Election night, even as “several election workers remained unsupervised and unchallenged working at the computers for the voting tabulation machines until after 1:00 AM.
- State officials in a settlement with Democratic parties made changes to election procedures that violated both state law and the U.S. Constitution.
We will keep updating this…..
The Palmieri Report is a Pro-America News Outlet founded by Jacob Palmieri two years ago at the age of 19. Since its founding, it has gotten over 2M pages views and over 20k followers. The Palmieri Report is dedicated to giving people the truth so that they can form their own informed political opinions.