Yesterday, The Washington Post dropped a bombshell report stating that the DNC and Clinton Campaign funded the debunked Trump-Russia dossier.
Here is a summary from The Daily Wire:
- Marc E. Elias, an attorney who represented Clinton’s campaign and the DNC, used Fusion GPS to conduct “research” on then-candidate Donald Trump.
- According to sources, Fusion GPS hired former British intelligence official Christopher Steele to compile the dossier.
- Elias reportedly retained Fusion GPS starting in April 2016 “on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC” — right before Trump became the GOP presumptive nominee — all the way until the end of October 2016.
- Prior to working for the Clinton campaign and the DNC, Fusion GPS began researching Trump and was funded by “a still unknown Republican client.”
- While it is still unknown how much was paid for the dossier, the Post alleges that the Clinton campaign and the DNC paid Elias’ law firm, Perkins Coie, a total of $9.2 million from June 2015 through December 2016.
- The Post claims that neither the Clinton campaign nor the DNC directed Steele’s activities who then shared some of his findings with officials at the FBI.
- “After the election, the FBI agreed to pay Steele to continue gathering intelligence about Trump and Russia, but the bureau pulled out of the arrangement after Steele was publicly identified in news reports,” the Post reports.
Now, all of this has been all over every news outlet since it dropped. Even with the coverage of this dossier, the Mainstream Outlets are still yet to hit the real story. That story is that this dossier was basically a piece of Russian Propaganda. Although it was compiled by Former MI6 Agent Christopher Steele it was written by Russians.
According to experts who looked at the Dossier, it is clear that this was a Russian piece of fiction. They claim that the Russian Government knew about this Dossier and intentionally misled not only Steele but the sources themselves. Whether the DNC knew this or not is unknown but this is really the exact thing that Hillary Clinton has accused the Trump administration of.
The Mainstream Media refuses to go down this rabbit hole because it will lead to a verdict that vindicates Trump and indicts the Obama Administration, DNC and Hillary Clinton herself.