Here is what was found in Jeffrey Epstein’s house after his house was raided by the FBI.
During the course of the raid of his $77 million 7-floor private townhome, the FBI found a number of bizarre – and even criminal – items along with strange design features in Epstein’s home.
The most damning thing the FBI discovered was a “vast trove” of lewd photos of young women and girls, some of which were found in a locked safe.
Epstein also had commissioned a bizarre mural found on the second floor, showing him in the middle of a prison scene surrounded by barbed wire, guards and a guard station.
Reportedly he had told a recent guest, “That’s me, and I had this painted because there is always the possibility that could be me again.”
Many other odd things were found, including:
– A wall decorated with photos of director Woody Allen, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of Saudi Arabia, and a signed photo of former President Bill Clinton.
– A custom-made chess board with each of the figurines dressed in underwear, reportedly modeled after his employees. Creepy!
– A massage room filled with sex toys.
– A life-size doll hanging from a chandelier and a dining room designed to resemble a beach.
– A 20-seat dining table surrounded by computer screens and phones.
– A full-sized dental chair installed in his bathroom.
Jeffrey Epstein is a man who has a serious problem and needs to go away for a long time.
Our coverage of the Epstein scandal:
The Palmieri Report is a Pro-America News Outlet founded by Jacob Palmieri two years ago at the age of 19. Since its founding, it has gotten over 200k pages views and over 20k followers. The Palmieri Report is dedicated to debunking the lies spread by the left-wing Mainstream Media.