According to a new study from PILF over 7,000 illegal votes were cast in Virgina and over 5,000 illegal citizens could vote.
- Virginia election officials quietly removed 5,556 voters for non-citizenship between 2011 and May 2017;
- 1,852 of those removed as noncitizens cast ballots;
- A total of 7,474 illegal ballots were cast from the pool of removed noncitizens;
- Some records of illegal voting date back to the 1980s before their respective removals;
- Virginia election officials routinely fail to alert law enforcement about these illegal votes or registrations.
This information is troubling. The information provided showcases not only a large amount of votes being cast illegally but also a cover-up attempt from Governor Terry McAuliffe.
“At the instruction of Governor McAuliffe’s political appointees, local election officials spent countless resources to prevent this information from spilling into the open,” PILF President and General Counsel J. Christian Adams said. “Virginia hid critical information that would have improved election integrity while a political operative-turned-governor vetoed numerous proposals that would’ve prevented alien registration and voting. From NoVa to Norfolk and all urban and rural points in between, alien voters are casting ballots with practically no legal consequences in response.
“In this election year, aliens must not cast illegal ballots, and if they do they must be prosecuted. Let’s pray that Gov. McAuliffe’s veto pen did not invite a close election tainted by fraud,” Adams added.