According to a new study from PILF over 7,000 illegal votes were cast in Virgina and over 5,000 illegal citizens could vote.
- Virginia election officials quietly removed 5,556 voters for non-citizenship between 2011 and May 2017;
- 1,852 of those removed as noncitizens cast ballots;
- A total of 7,474 illegal ballots were cast from the pool of removed noncitizens;
- Some records of illegal voting date back to the 1980s before their respective removals;
- Virginia election officials routinely fail to alert law enforcement about these illegal votes or registrations.
This information is troubling. Â The information provided showcases not only a large amountÂ of votes being cast illegally but also a cover-up attempt from Governor Terry McAuliffe.
â€œAt the instruction of Governor McAuliffeâ€™s political appointees, local election officials spent countless resources to prevent this information from spilling into the open,â€ PILF President and General Counsel J. Christian Adams said. â€œVirginia hid critical information that would have improved election integrity while a political operative-turned-governor vetoed numerous proposals that wouldâ€™ve prevented alien registration and voting. From NoVa to Norfolk and all urban and rural points in between, alien voters are casting ballots with practically no legal consequences in response.
â€œIn this election year, aliens must not cast illegal ballots, and if they do they must be prosecuted. Letâ€™s pray that Gov. McAuliffeâ€™s veto pen did not invite a close election tainted by fraud,â€ Adams added.