Video shows voting equipment in the Ukraine parliament sparking and then beginning to smoke.
It is unclear what happened but the video was shocking, to say the least.
NEW ðŸš¨ Smoke after a spark in the voting equipment of Ukraineâ€™s Parliament in Kyiv cause panic.
— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) November 18, 2021
The Palmieri Report is a Pro-America News Outlet founded by Jacob Palmieri. The Palmieri Report is dedicated to giving people the truth so that they can form their own informed political opinions. You can help us beat Big Tech by following us on GETTR , Telegram, and Rumble.