According to a new bombshell story, one of the main pushers of the Russia-collusion conspiracy theory had money fundraised for him by at least one Chinese Communist Spy.
BOMBSHELL: Chinese communist spies in bed with Russia-collusion hoaxer @ericswalwell
-Chinese communists bundled millions for Eric Swalwell
– Chinese communists placed staff (!) in Eric Swalwell’s office
– Swalwell sits on Intelligence committee
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) December 8, 2020
A suspected Chinese intelligence operative developed extensive ties with local and national politicians, including a U.S. congressman, in what U.S. officials believe was a political intelligence operation run by China’s main civilian spy agency between 2011 and 2015, Axios found in a yearlong investigation.
Why it matters: The alleged operation offers a rare window into how Beijing has tried to gain access to and influence U.S. political circles.
- While this suspected operative’s activities appear to have ended during the Obama administration, concerns about Beijing’s influence operations have spanned President Trump’s time in office and will continue to be a core focus for U.S. counterintelligence during the Biden administration.
Here are the ties to Swalwell:
Among the most significant targets of Fang’s efforts was Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.).
- Fang took part in fundraising activity for Swalwell’s 2014 re-election campaign, according to a Bay Area political operative and a current U.S. intelligence official. Swalwell’s office was directly aware of these activities on its behalf, the political operative said. That same political operative, who witnessed Fang fundraising on Swalwell’s behalf, found no evidence of illegal contributions.
- Federal Election Commission records don’t indicate Fang herself made donations, which are prohibited from foreign nationals.
- Fang helped place at least one intern in Swalwell’s office, according to those same two people, and interacted with Swalwell at multiple events over the course of several years.
A statement from Swalwell’s office provided to Axios said: “Rep. Swalwell, long ago, provided information about this person — whom he met more than eight years ago, and whom he hasn’t seen in nearly six years — to the FBI. To protect information that might be classified, he will not participate in your story.”
Now, Swalwell may be telling the truth. He may have handled this exactly the correct way. Only time will tell if that is the case.
You would think that he would have then been more careful spreading the Russia Collusion hoax.
We have more evidence that Swalwell is compromised than we ever did with President Trump. Should we call a special session?
A video has surfaced of a Chinese professor bashing President Trump for taking on China.
He also said that the Chinese own people at the top of the U.S.
Leili here is a link to the original video as best as I can tell. It might be easier to read from here.https://t.co/l2JXmNUdSj
— SlackerX (@SlackerX) December 8, 2020
Tucker explained everything in a segment on his show:
Tucker Carlson segment on a video deleted from Chinese social media of a professor saying that China “has people at the top of America’s core inner circle of power & influence.” pic.twitter.com/h3Ygy6UlHk
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) December 8, 2020
Remember this next time they attack President Trump. Isn’t it amazing how everything the left and the Media have claimed has been so false. It hasn’t just been false either. The opposite has actually been true.
They claimed Trump was owned by Wall Street:
They were owned by Wall Street.
They claimed Trump colluded with Russia:
They colluded with China and other foreign governments.
They claimed Trump was a national security threat:
They were the National Secruity threat.
And if you think this is just some conspiracy theory. Maybe the fact the DNI has come out and said this as well will change your mind:
DNI Ratcliffe tells @CBS_Herridge that China is using blackmail, bribery and covert influence to target members of Congress and make sure “only laws that are favorable to China are passed” pic.twitter.com/3hQ23hXvtF
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) December 3, 2020
Scary stuff folks.
The Palmieri Report is a Pro-America News Outlet founded by Jacob Palmieri four years ago at the age of 19. Since its founding, it has gotten over 2M pages views and over 20k followers. The Palmieri Report is dedicated to giving people the truth so that they can form their own informed political opinions.