45th President Donald Trump once again reiterated that he wanted National Guard troops in front of the US Capitol on January 6th.
He also once again pointed the finger at Pelosi as the one who turned it down.
Trump says he authorized National Guard before Jan. 6, but Pelosi ‘turned it down’ | Just The News https://t.co/hShw3Xa7K1
— John Solomon (@jsolomonReports) January 21, 2022
Former President Donald Trump said he authorized the National Guard in the lead-up to the Jan. 6, 2021 Stop the Steal rally in the nation’s capital in anticipation of a large crowd, but House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) turned it down.
Fox News host Sean Hannity asked Trump during an interview Thursday evening if he authorized the use of the National Guard before Jan. 6.
“100%,” Trump responded almost immediately, saying his claims were “attested to by many people.”
Organizers estimated that 30,000 people would attend the rally, which ended with rioters breaking into the U.S. Capitol. More than 740 people have been arrested so far in connection to the event.
“They turned it down,” Trump said. “Nancy Pelosi turned it down.” Pelosi has been criticized for not allowing the National Guard to protect the U.S. Capitol.
The Sham Jan 6th committee has no interest in answering this important question.
The Palmieri Report is a Pro-America News Outlet founded by Jacob Palmieri. The Palmieri Report is dedicated to giving people the truth so that they can form their own informed political opinions.
Follow us on social media:
Listen to our Daily News Podcast!